On the website, click on “Newsletter” in the top navigation bar. Then, fill out the form with your email address, birth year, and zip code. Please keep in mind that the emails are computer generated and sent all at once, so many email programs see them as unwanted emails, so if you do not receive them in your inbox, try checking the spam, junk, or bulk folders in your email. If you do not receive a newsletter in your email after a week, please contact customer service. We will check on the status of delivery for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I subscribe to the EIB 24/7 Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show?
- How do I give a gift subscription to the EIB 24/7 Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show?
- How do I renew my EIB 24/7 subscription?
- I signed up for an EIB 24/7 Membership, but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
- What happened to Ken Matthews, and can I still hear him with EIB 24/7?
- Can I share my EIB 24/7 subscription with others?
- How do I get the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton weekly email newsletter?
- Can I follow the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show on Social Media?
- How do I access the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show on my mobile device?
- Will I be able to access the Clay and Buck show with my Rush 24/7 subscription?