On the website, you will have access to the past four weeks of shows to download. Simply click Podcasts in the navigation banner of the website, and on the next page, you will see the show dates with a grey MP3 icon to click. Left-click the MP3 icon, and you will see a prompt to enter your username and password again. Once you do so, the file will download and you can continue on to left-click the remaining hours to save them.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the articles for the show?
- How can I update my email address, credit card, or password?
- How far back does the audio for Clay and Buck extend?
- How can I contact the show?
- How do I find the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton show on a station near me?
- How do I reset my EIB 24/7 Member password?
- The Dittocam video or audio is not playing on my device. What should I do?
- What’s the difference between The Limbaugh Letter and The Limbaugh eLetter, digital edition?
- My EIB 24/7 app says to “Turn on cellular data,” but cellular data is already on in my phone settings. What do I do?
- Where can I find the EIB 24/7 transcripts and podcasts?