Good news, subscriptions are set to automatically renew each year. The Limbaugh eLetter has a no-refunds policy. Cancellations must be submitted before your subscription is auto-renewed. To ensure auto-renewal does not occur, email our excellent customer service team here or if you subscribed via the app, contact your app store provider: Apple App Store | Amazon Kindle App Store | Google Play. Of course, we don’t want to see you go!
Articles in this section
- How do I send Rush a message?
- How do I sign up for a 24/7 Membership?
- How do I renew or cancel my 24/7 Membership?
- I signed up for a Rush 24/7 Membership but I did not receive a confirmation, what do I do?
- I signed up for the digital Limbaugh eLetter but I did not receive a confirmation, what do I do?
- How do I renew my digital Limbaugh eLetter subscription?
- Do you offer both print and digital editions in a combo subscription for The Limbaugh Letter?
- What if I have questions about The Limbaugh Letter print edition?