Zone Alarm may prohibit you from logging into our site. If you're having difficulty logging in, please follow these simple instructions:
- Launch ZoneAlarm.
- Click the "Privacy" tab on the left.
- Locate the slide bar labeled Cookie Control and set at Medium or Off. This will allow the cookie needed to access the website. This setting may be required each time you visit the website, or login.
If you were able to login but are having troubles with streaming audio or video, then try the following:
- Launch Zone Alarm
- Open Firewall tab. Click "Advanced."
- A window will pop up with 5 boxes. Click on "Allow uncommon protocols at High Security."
- Click "OK" at the bottom of the pop up box.