- If you are using a WiFi network you will have to power off the modem/router for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, power on the modem/router you are receiving the internet connection from.
- Once you power off and power on the modem/router you can try connecting to the WiFi network and try the content again.
Mobile Data (Android)
- Go to the Settings of your Android device.
- In the Settings go to Data Usage which will be located near the top of the screen.
- In the Data Usage screen, tap the box next to Mobile Data. A confirmation box will appear, just tap OK to continue.
- After 30 seconds, tap on the box to the right of the Mobile Data section to turn it back on.
Mobile Data (iOS)
- Go to the Settings of your iOS device.
- In the Settings go to Cellular which will be located near the top of the screen.
- At te top of the screen tap on the circle to the right of Cellular Data to turn off your Mobile Data on a iOS device.
- After 30 seconds, tap on the circle to the right of the Cellular Data section to turn it back on.
If you are still having trouble please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance with your audio or video playback.