- If you are using a WiFi network you will have to power off the modem/router for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, power on the modem/router you are receiving the internet connection from.
- Once you power off and power on the modem/router you can try connecting to the WiFi network and try the content again.
Mobile Data (Android)
- Go to the Settings of your Android device.
- In the Settings go to Data Usage which will be located near the top of the screen.
- In the Data Usage screen, tap the box next to Mobile Data. A confirmation box will appear, just tap OK to continue.
- After 30 seconds, tap on the box to the right of the Mobile Data section to turn it back on.
Mobile Data (iOS)
- Go to the Settings of your iOS device.
- In the Settings go to Cellular which will be located near the top of the screen.
- At te top of the screen tap on the circle to the right of Cellular Data to turn off your Mobile Data on a iOS device.
- After 30 seconds, tap on the circle to the right of the Cellular Data section to turn it back on.
If you are still having trouble please click the Contact Us button located at the top-right corner of this screen.